Extra v2.0.21 – the ultimate word Magazine WordPress Theme – Everything relating to the layouts designed with the Divi Builder unit totally customizable. Quickly modify fonts, sizes, colors, spacing and extra with merely one or two of clicks. No secret writing is required! pattern the Divi Builder’s Advanced vogue Settings, you have got got complete management over the style and appearance of your page. you’ll even add Custom CSS.
Extra v2.0.23 – The Ultimate Magazine WordPress Theme Changelog
– Fixed a bug that caused the gallery module to sometimes disappear after moving it in the Visual Builder after having duplicated the module several times.
– Dot navigation will now correctly ignore sections disabled on particular breakpoints.
– The “Exit Visual Builder” button will now function correctly when editing Divi Library items.
– The Code Module will no longer transform single quotes into double quotes, which broke some code formatting previously due to wp_texturize().
– Divi Builder shortcuts are now correctly disabled when the Divi Builder has been disabled.
– Fixed an error that occurred in the Divi Role editor due to empty roles array that exists in some situations.
– Some WooCommerce product filters that were previously disabled are now usable.
– All shortcodes will now be stripped from post excerpts when automatically generated in the blog module.
– Fixed line-break height inconsistencies that occurred when using the Inline Editor inside the Visual Builder.
– Fixed an error that occurred when the gallery module post number was set to 0 in the Visual Builder.
– Fixed header padding issues that occurred in the Theme Customizer when the header background color contained RGBA values with alpha-transparencies.
– Fixed an issue with dragging and dropping newly-duplicated fullwidth modules in the Visual Builder.
– Fixed a bug that caused double quotes to be stripped from the Custom CSS fields of sub-module items such as contact form module fields.
– Fixed a bug that caused line breaks and paragraph tags to be added to code modules in certain situations.
– Fixed a bug that caused blank settings modals to appear when adding 2 new text modules, and then adding a third text module between the 2 previous text modules in the Visual Builder.
Extra v2.0.26 – The Ultimate Magazine WordPress Theme Changelog
– Fixed a bug that caused unwanted list items to be added to pricing tables while editing the module in the Visual Builder.
– Fixed a bug that caused an unwanted re-render to occur while navigation the pricing table module settings modal in the Visual Builder.
– Fixed a error that occurred when clicking into the accordion module’s in-line-editable content in the Visual Builder before the accordion’s opening animation finished.
– Improved the speed of adding new rows in the Visual Builder when rows are added between two existing rows.