Divi v3.0.24 – Elegant Themes WordPress Theme is that the best, most versatile theme in our assortment. With Divi , the sky’s the limit.
Divi v3.0.24 – Elegant Themes WordPress Theme Changelog
v3.0.24 ( updated 12-16-2016 )
– Fixed a bug that caused the gallery module to sometimes disappear after moving it in the Visual Builder after having duplicated the module several times.
– Dot navigation will now correctly ignore sections disabled on particular breakpoints.
– The “Exit Visual Builder” button will now function correctly when editing Divi Library items.
– The Code Module will no longer transform single quotes into double quotes, which broke some code formatting previously due to wp_texturize().
– Divi Builder shortcuts are now correctly disabled when the Divi Builder has been disabled.
– Fixed an error that occurred in the Divi Role editor due to empty roles array that exists in some situations.
– Some WooCommerce product filters that were previously disabled are now usable.
– All shortcodes will now be stripped from post excerpts when automatically generated in the blog module.
– Fixed line-break height inconsistencies that occurred when using the Inline Editor inside the Visual Builder.
– Fixed a bug where custom color picker color values applied in the Divi Theme Options did not work correctly after saving a page in the Visual Builder.
– Fixed an error that occurred when the gallery module post number was set to 0 in the Visual Builder.
– Fixed header padding issues that occurred in the Theme Customizer when the header background color contained RGBA values with alpha-transparencies.
– Fixed an issue with dragging and dropping newly-duplicated fullwidth modules in the Visual Builder.
– Fixed a bug that caused double quotes to be stripped from the Custom CSS fields of sub-module items such as contact form module fields.
– Fixed a bug that caused line breaks and paragraph tags to be added to code modules in certain situations.
– Fixed a bug that caused blank settings modals to appear when adding 2 new text modules, and then adding a third text module between the 2 previous text modules in the Visual Builder.